Search This Blog

About This Blog

This blog is primarily cake-recipe based, but, from time to time, I will include some savoury ones too. I also like to write about my travels and encounters, especially if they involve great food. I speak as I find. Opinions expressed are my own, and not sponsored, requested, or paid for by others, unless specifically stated.

Translate this page to your language

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Review - Peggy Porschen Boutique Baking

 Book Cover Peggy Porschen
Have you ever walked passed, or, indeed, purchased from a speciality cake shop, and wondered "how do they do that"?



5 comments:

  1. I used to work near Peggy Porschen's shop/cafe and I can't believe I never went in - though I did look in the window sometimes! Her cakes look like miniature works of art. How easy did you find the recipe to recreate it at home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline, her cakes are just stunning! They are a bit more complicated than a home-baker is used to, but the results are worth it, as the flavours are so gorgeous :) I will be posting some of the recipes, to show that they are achievable at home :)

      Delete
    2. I'd be so happy if you could post her sticky toffee cupcake recipe!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete